Friday, October 3, 2008

Belle Tire Fixes Flats for Free on 28th Street by Centerpointe

I recently got a flat tire coming home from work the other day. I was swearing up a storm as I was driving through one. I got home called Discount tire which closed at 6, I called Belle Tire which was open until 8. Got to Belle Tire at 6pm got out at 7pm. One hour and it didn't cost me a thing. They were able to fix the flat tire and put it back on for free.

I didn't even buy the tires from them and I didn't have them do any prior work on my car but still it was free. Not sure if it was a mistake but I asked them once and they said no cost. Not wanting to argue, I left and the tire has been great since. Hats off to Belle Tire for this great service.

1 comment:

OneCoolMom said...

All Discount Tires fix flats for free.